1. Race entries will be purchased at the gate.
2. All vehicles must go through tech. Your registration must be completely filled out and turned in before time trials.
3. If your race vehicle breaks you can transfer your entry to another vehicle. You must notify a track official. This can only be done once a day. If you do not transfer your entry, a refund will be given, minus the spectator fee, [ if you have not gone down the track yet.]
4. Double entries are permitted ,but not in the same class.
5. The first 6 cars in staging will have the opportunity to receive a bye run, You can not turn down the bye run. The bye run car will be pulled to the side and wait until the end of the class. If there is an even number of cars the bye run car will have lane choice and be eligible to receive the bye in a later round. You are only eligible for one bye run per day unless all cars remaining have already had a bye run.
6. The head of staging will pull you onto the track, please wait for their signal.
7. If your car breaks down or will not start, you will be put on a 3 min. timer. If you are unable to run, the car behind you will take your place. If you break once you have been pulled out, the car that was running with you will get a bye run, but this will be considered a break run. He will still be eligible to be drawn for a bye run in the following rounds.
8. Drivers must stay with their car in staging and be ready to race.
9. The starter has the right to disqualify any driver that they deem unsafe.
10. You are permitted to change classes before eliminations start but you must notify a track official.
11. Once the race begins, you cannot change drivers. Drivers can only be switched in eliminations if the original driver loses the first round and the substitute driver buys back in. This driver must finish the race and cannot be switched.
12. No down track throttle stops.
13. You are not permitted to lock up your brakes at the finish line.
14. No delay boxes allowed.
15. No passengers are permitted to go down the track.
16. If you are racing you must have the required safety equipment for your class.
17. Any vehicle running 5.00 or faster, must have an SFI approved jacket.
18. Any vehicle running alcohol or nitrous must have SFI approved jacket and pants.
19. All drivers and pit crews must conduct themselves in a sportsmanship manner.
20. If you have a complaint, STAY CALM...,.... and only the DRIVER should talk to an official.
21. The workers are there to do a job and they try to do it well, If you have a problem, see an official.There will be no cussing or yelling at any worker, FOR ANY REASON.
22. Anyone causing any problems or attempting to disrupt the operation of the track, will be asked to leave.
23. The speed limit of 5 mph and will be strictly enforced on the return road and on the grounds.
24. No use of drugs or alcohol will be permitted byany driver at any time during a race. If a driver is caught drinking or under the influence of drugs they will be disqualified and asked to leave, and no refund will be given.
25. All race vehicles must have at lest one working tail light.
26. All street legal vehicles MUST be plated, insured and be able to be driven on public roads.
27. Sorry no Motorcycles at this time.
1. You must wear Long Sleeves, Long Pants and Proper Shoes. (Absolutely no Open Toed Shoes)
3. Must Have A Working Tether On Quads, 3 Wheeler's etc.
4. Side by Side's Must Wear Seat Belts
5. 14yr olds can run this class, You must show the track that you are able to handle your machine.
6. Anyone under the age of 16 must present a birth certificate to us.
If you do not present one you will NOT be permitted to RUN Adult Quad
1.All vehicles in this class must be Plated, Insured and able to be driven on the road LEGALLY.
2.Drivers must wear a helmet and their seat belt.
3. Absolutely no Passengers are permitted to go down the track.