We offer primitive camping for those of you who wish to camp for the night or the weekend, when an event is being held.
Outhouses and water is available on site for your convenience. So it doesn't matter if you have a big rig or prefer to camp in a tent, we have what you need to make your stay enjoyable. There is a playground for the kids but please make sure they have supervision. It is not the responsibility of Bull Run Raceway to Supervise the Children on the playground.
Camping is $10.00 a night Per Camping Unit
(unless posted different on certain event weekends.)
Event admission fees not included in camping fee.
1. Potable Water is Available on Site.
2. Outhouses are provided.
3. Pets must be kept on a leash and are not permitted in spectator area.
4. No glass bottles.
5. Please use trash bins.
6. No fireworks.
7. The creek is not the property of Bull Run Raceway,PLEASE KEEP OUT!!.
8. Respect your neighbors.
9. No excessive noise or rowdiness after 12am.
10. Bull Run Raceway reserves the right to escort any unruly person(s) off of the grounds, with NO
11. Only RACERS are aloud to camp in the pits. Spectators may camp in the designated spectator areas.
Camping at Bull Run