Pee - Wee
1st. Austin Lewis
2nd. Allie Leslie
3rd. Kenadee Derenburger
1st. Emilee Lewis
2nd. Olivia Lewis
3rd. Have to Run off at the last race to see who gets 3rd.
Reese Derenburger and Brooklyn Lewis
1st. Taylor Lewis
2nd. Have to run off at the last race to see who gets 2nd and 3rd
Hayden Beebout and T. J. Moore
3rd. To be determined
1st. Jeremy Bricker
2nd. Jarod Lamb
3rd. Laura Pine
1st. Chad Parker
2nd. Eric Filicky
3rd. Wayne Davis
1st. Mike Smith
2nd. Jack Davis
3rd. Don Parker
1st. John Lewis
2nd. Scot Chaddock
3rd. Nick Hoon
1st place point winners in each adult class will run off for Track Champion at Our last race.
Click on the class you would like to view to bring up a larger image
2017 Point Winners
* Drivers will sign up for points at registration, There will be a $10 Fee For Adult Classes
* You can only run for points in one class.
* If there is a tie in any class there will be a runoff at the last race of the year. If time does not permit us to have a runoff then the racer with the most round wins for the season will win the tie.
* The last Race of The Year Does not Count Towards Points.
* There will be a Points Run Off at the last Race of The Year. All First Place Point Winners
* In the Adult Classes will Run to see Who will be The Track Champion. The Track Champion will Receive $400.
* If the last race of the year is canceled due to weather conditions we will determine the Track Champion at our awards Banquet by Luck of The Draw (Whoever Draws the Highest Card)
* Points are awarded to the driver in a specific class - not the car
* Points entered in one class are not transferable to another class
* Substitute drivers are not eligible to earn points